A sliding fee scale will be applied for those clients who choose not to utilize their insurance benefits or who do not have insurance.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance Carriers Accepted:
Anthem in and out of State, Blue Cross/ Blue Sheild, Aetna, Cigna, CHN, Oxford, MHN (Managed Health Net), Healthy CT, Husky A,B,C,D, Tricare, Tufts, Value Options, and United Behavioral Health.
Cash or check are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact Pamela at 860-822-6009 for further information.